ADMINISTRATION, FINANCIAL AND STRENGTHEN ALUMNI
- Perform administrative and human resources matters of the Alumni Center (AC) covering the recruitment of officers/staff and providing new job description and responsibilities of all staff.
- Identifying courses/training/workshop / seminar that is suitable for all Alumni Center's staff.
- Supervise and monitor all matters relating to the maintenance of buildings, equipment, landscaping and parking of the Alumni Center.
- Manage and coordinate the Quality Management System MS ISO 9001: 2008.
- Oversee, implement and monitor all activities & programs of Alumni Center year-round.
- Managing the procedures of organisation and implementation of the activities and programs of Alumni Center.
- The Secretariat of the Pak Rashid Foundation (YPR) that includes implementation of activities/programs such as YPR Public Lectures, Professional Training, Adoption Program (Program Tindik Anak Angkat), Scholarships, Financial Aid and Grants Scheme Research.
- To manage and coordinate financial affairs that include selecting suppliers, purchasing, receiving, petty cash and other financial related matters.
- To manage, coordinate and monitor the maintenance of Alumni Center's assets.
PUBLICATION, ALUMNI TRACING & ENGAGEMENT
- To coordinate, manage, and execute the publication of UPM's Serdang Sun twice a year.
- To coordinate, manage, and execute the publication of e-Newsletter UPM Alumni forth a year.
- To coordinate, manage, and execute the publication of e-Bulletin UPM Alumni forth a year.
- To coordinate and implement the contents of program booklet, speeches, banners, bunting and other matters related to the promotion and publicity of alumni programs conducted.
- To coordinate and monitor the design and layout of the program booklet content, banners, bunting and other related.
- To coordinate and update the development of the website, e-bulletin and facebook page of Alumni Centre.
- To coordinate UPM Alumni Database that includes both tracking and updating data of UPM's alumni.
- To coordinate and implement activities and programs involving alumni and students.
ALUMNI CONSULTATION AND INDUSTRY ENGAGEMENT
- Manage and coordinate networking corporate sector.
- Manage and coordinate alumni consultation.
- Coordinate, manage and organise short courses/conference/workshop.
- Coordinate and manage information of University's income generation.
- To coordinate and manage information gathered on the university's income generation through alumni contributions from respective departments in UPM.
- To manage the Occupational Health and Safety Committee of Alumni Centre.
Updated:: 06/04/2017 [hafzaini]